Wanted - Bambooties, Fuzzibunz etc

Wishing_well

Reaction score
I'm looking for some more Bambooties and Fuzzibunz as these seem to be working well for us atm.
Small, medium or BTP.

Also looking for some decent night-time nappies and fancy ones - my stash needs to look pretty now :haha:

I've got 3 lollipop softees in size 2 (16lb plus) that are pre washed but never used. I've got 3 friends that use theirs as night nappies and love them, I've just never been brave enough to do cloth at night!! Need wraps...can email you pics if you are interested? Looking for £13 posted xxx

I have a couple bumhuggers size 1's (good for night time and HEAPS of room to boost if needed) and I have a a owl bambooty in medium with wetbag too if any use? I think it is in the wash at present, only used a couple times, just can't get a good fit on my little dude

I have a couple bumhuggers size 1's (good for night time and HEAPS of room to boost if needed) and I have a a owl bambooty in medium with wetbag too if any use? I think it is in the wash at present, only used a couple times, just can't get a good fit on my little dude

Ooh yes please :)
What size is size 1?

£18 for the 3, can post thursday or friday, depends on when bambooty is dry lol

Hi, I have a small lilac Bambooty easy dry, AIO.
It comes with a wetbag, in EUC.
I'm looking for £6.50 all in :)

Attachments

• SAM_2144.jpg
    SAM_2144.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 2
I am selling a medium bambooty day nappy in the tutu print x

I have 3 wnnn in medium one is strawberries minky , one is owls minky and one is the pink cows minky . can take pics tomo if interested , excellent condition not used very often still very fluffy.

I have 3 wnnn in medium one is strawberries minky , one is owls minky and one is the pink cows minky . can take pics tomo if interested , excellent condition not used very often still very fluffy.

I'd love to see pictures :)

Hey hunni did you send me money because someone sent me £8.50 and didn't say what it was for!? I'm so confused :haha: x

I'd love to see pictures :)

here is the cow and the strawberry - the owl is in the machine atm but same condition as i bought all 3 together can take a pic when dry though.

https://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r105/claire_d_spencer/002-3.jpg

https://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r105/claire_d_spencer/001-2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"