WANTED: Clomid Buddy! I'm on CD1

brittsho

Reaction score
Hello ladies!!! AF came this morning and I am going to start Clomid tomorrow. Just wanting a buddy to share similar experiences.... thanks!!

Hello! I am still waiting on af so I can start cycle 3 of clomid. I will be on a dose of 150mg on cd5-9. So what dose and cycle are you?

I am also 150mg CD3-7. I've tried clomid 3 times prior to this and didn't O any time. Seems to be the same for you.... how depressing, right?

It is very discouraging. :( I am now on cd51 today and having horrible cramps so I should be starting af any time now. I am nervous about this third cycle on clomid. Have you had bad side effects on 150? I know on 50 and 100 I felt horrible. It's worth it though.

Does your doctor do an u/s? I just get bloodwork on day21. I wish they would monitor my cycles closer though!

What have your progesterone levels been? My level on 50mg was 4.36 and on 100mg was 0.55. :( I am hoping this next cycle shows ovulation. I'm not feeling optimistic though.

Good luck girl on this round!!!! Maybe it will happen when we least expect it.

The first 3 times my levels came back lower than zero...my doc just does bloodwork too (no u/s). He did an u/s the very first time to make sure I had follicles and it wasn't a different issue all together.

The first times I took it I didn't have any side effects except hot flashes. THIS time however has been horrible.....headaches, nausea, dizziness & hot flashes. UGH...I'm hoping its a good sign & maybe it will work?

I can't wait to see what your progesterone level is!! I hope it works! Af should start any time now. I am nervous about 150mg but the possibility of being able to conceive far outweighs any fears I have. So are you using opks? I am thinking about using some this time because it seems like it takes forever for the results on day22. Result day for me is the worst...

I have been having baby dreams! I hope it's a sign! :)

Hey hon, I think we are pretty much at the same point in our cycles. I'm also on 150 mg. This is my third round of 150 mg- no ovulation on one round of 50 mg and one round of 100 mg.

I'm thankful that I am actually ovulating now but this is probably my last month on Clomid as my OB/GYN wants to discuss further options if I don't get my BFP.

Is this your first month at 150 mg?

This will be my first round on 150mg. You didn't ovulate on 50 or 100...but did you ovulate your first month on 150? What were your non-ovulating and ovulating progesterone levels? Any advice?

I have ovulated each month I've taken 150 mg. I didn't think it would work since 50 or 100 mg didn't, but I was definitely pleasantly surprised!! My progesterone on 50 and 100 mg was less that 1.5. My first month on 150 mg, my progesterone was 11.27, though my blood was drawn a few days too early- it still showed I ovulated. Last month my progesterone was 30.14.

I have ovulated each month I've taken 150 mg. I didn't think it would work since 50 or 100 mg didn't, but I was definitely pleasantly surprised!! My progesterone on 50 and 100 mg was less that 1.5. My first month on 150 mg, my progesterone was 11.27, though my blood was drawn a few days too early- it still showed I ovulated. Last month my progesterone was 30.14.

That is awesome!! I hope I have similar results!!

Does anyone know if opks are affected by clomid and if so how long after last clomid pill should I start using them. I bought some for this cycle!! I am on cd3 today!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->