wanted to share good news after a bleed at 9 weeks

lisrad

Reaction score
I just wanted to share my good news in the hope it will reassure other people going through something similar.

According to my lmp i'm 9 + 5, on Friday evening I popped to the toilet and found blood when I wiped. I freaked!!! (I have lost 2 so far this year, so it seemed like it was happening again)

I called my midwife, who's message on the answerphone was to call triage. I did this but they said to go to a & e. I went over to A& E and was told they would fax epu and i should get a call over the weekend to arrange a scan.

I went home and cried my eyes out pretty much all friday night.

On Saturday mornin I got a call sayin to come in on sunday mornin for a scan, so I had another day of being scared, upset, confused etc.

Anyway I had a scan today... and my baby is sat exactly where she should be with a heart thats beating strongly!! I cant describe my relief. I lay there having the scan crying my eyes out!!! They cant see what caused the bleed, so will just have to tell them if it happens again but they are not concerned.

It has been a very emotional weekend but i'm so pleased to say everything still looks great. :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Over this weekend I was looking for some reassurance online about bleeding at 9 weeks, but most of what I could find scared me even more, so I just want to share this good news.

Aww I am so happy for you. It must have been a terrifying experience. Wishing you a long happy healthy pregnancy x

So glad ur little baby is ok!! What excellent news!! xxxxx hope everything continues to go great!

thanks for posting this. i guess the very nature of a forum like this means that people are more likely to post when something is going wrong and it's important to remember that there are many many people out there for whom things go well, so thanks for helping us remember that.

i started bleeding on wednesday at 5 1/2 weeks and seem to have just stopped today. they've done what they can to check everything's, so now i just have to wait for my next scan in 8 days time. hanging out to hear that heartbeat!

im really glad everything is going okay for you!

I've got my fingers crossed for you albs. please keep us posted x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->