Wanted to share my postive OPK but...

manduh726

She calls me momma
Reaction score
I posted this on the ttc section as well.

I am on clomid 150 mg and metformin 1500 mg this cycle and I thought why not buy the clear blue digital opks just for fun since I never ovulate on my own so I could experience the smile face myself! On Tuesday at CD 17 I got my smiley! I was screaming with joy when I saw it. (I attached a photo)

Here is where the mystery and disappointment comes in in Thursday CD 19 I went for my progesterone blood test. I know they like to do it between CD 21-23 but because of my work schedule it was my only day I could come in. When the results came back I was a .15! They want a 15 to show you ovulated. Last month I was a .1 so I did go up but still BAD! Could I have gotten a false positive opk? Or do you think I went in for blood too early. I am just so crushed. :cry:

Did I even really ovulate. Can Clear Blue be wrong?

Attachments

• smile.jpg
    smile.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 1
I have had a smiley before and not ovulated. The test just picked up on a surge when my body was trying to ovulate but didn't actually. With your other opks did you pick up any surges in the past? Hopefully this means you are heading in the right direction and you will get it next time!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->