wanted: vests

hulahoop09

Mum to lg and pg #2
Reaction score
Hiya

I am after a pale pink or cream long sleeved girls vest newborn.and am interested in some sleeveless girls vests newborn or 0-3. As cheap as poss please.

thanks!

There are a few red and white ones on here hun
https://www.babyandbump.com/buy-swa...unisex-boys-next-grows-tu-vests-like-new.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by hulahoop09
Hm for the 2 first size vests posted hun. Are they unisex?

Xx

£2.33 posted hun and yes they are unisex

Thanks hun. I am in search of one to go with a dress I have in newborn.

xx

I have some sleeveless white ones if you are still looking?

i have some i think ill have a looksie how cheap were you thinking of paying if that makes sense

Not too sure tbh. The main one I am after is a long sleeved one to go with a dress I have. The others are not so important as I have plenty of vests. Lol.

xx

Asda are selling a three pack of long sleeve vests, white, light pink and darker pink- not that expensive either x

At my local they used to do the pink long sleeved and the pink sleeveless and they were only like £2.25 for a pack of 3 but whenever I go now they only have pure white or blue ones :(

xx

There was a basket full of them at my local asda on sunday- yours may have got stock in as they have had a baby event? x

I check every time I go which is every 2 weeks and they never have the pink ones. In the baby event the only extra things they get in are the winnie the pooh outfits. Lol. They have also cut down what packs of sleepsuits they have aswell which sucks!!! Lol. xx

I was going to say asda, they always have loads in our local one 3 pink ones for 2.50 :thumbup:

post a pic of the dress and ill see if i have a long sleeve to match what size is the dress

Its a brown cord dress with cream polka dots and little.roo.stitched in cream on the front. Its newborn up to 11lbs. Would look nice with cream or pale pink long sleeved vest/top underneath. Xx

I can see if they have them next time I go in and get them for you? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->