Wanted: Wii fit

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Ok so try this again as I'll get round to buying one soon enough ...

If anyone has one please give me your wanted price including delivery and let me know if you have all the manuals etc with it.

:D x x

Bugger sorry i did forget to tell you :rofl:

I wont be selling mine afterall i cant believe i forgot to tell you :dohh: :blush:

Awww hun I just assumed you would PM me if you were selling :hugs: so no worries haha

x

Game have loads hun.£69.99 I picked up mine in Toys r us last month.They had loads.I love mine!I did origanally buy one on ebay but by the time the p & p was added it was nearly £100! Because they are hard to get the people bump up the price.Good luck and have fun!

They are available somewhere and everywhere now which is good just thought I'd see if anyone has one save a few quid and adds a few quid to someone who didn't make use of it :D

Oh ok hun but somehow i think it will be a very long shot!

If you can't find anyone, we got one at the weekend from Gamestation for £69.99 or Argos have them for £69 too.

Good luck. Like the girls said ebay, or the shops x

Oh ok hun but somehow i think it will be a very long shot!
Seen a few being sold on here ;) Im in no rush for one atm so worth seeing :D

ShopTo.net have them for £69.99 they are quick shippers too so I'll be buying from there I think - order in morning you usually get it next day they are really good!

https://www.shopto.net/WII/BUNDLE/W...i Balance Board) + Recharge Battery Pack.html

Just thought I would add I would recommend the Wii fit, its so addictive because the more you work out the more you unlock so I was just doing exercise to unlock stuff:rofl: ... and I could barely move the next day :blush:

Did you get one hun?

Asda Living have them in for £54 at the moment if your still looking :hugs:

Not got one yet - no rush type think. I heard about ASDAs deal but it costs me £14 in total to get there an back so not worth while plus I'd just spend another 100 on baby clothes LOL!

If it doesnt cost too much to post I could get tyou one and send it to you, but if your not that bothered it doesnt matter.

Yeah I know what you mean, I am totally the same with the baby clothes haha!! :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->