Wanting a baby young - help!

I was exactly the same as you! Always wanted children. I met my husband when I had just turned 18. After a couple of months we started trying for a baby. I had my son when i was 20 and you know what as great as it was it was so much harder than i thought it was going to be and it put a lot of strain on my marriage but thankfully we got through it and we are a happy family. But if you got pregnant without your BF knowing it might end things for you as he could feel trapped. Really think about what you are doing as it is a big responsibility and you lose out on being young. You have plenty of time to have kids. Trust me i have been there! I am here for you if you need to chat!

Thanks guys. It's suddenly become more of an issue as i'd decided to wait but i was sick a couple of weeks ago and so those pills on those days wouldn't have worked. I did point this out to him at the time so he knew the risks, but for a few days i've been feeling quite nauseous among other things so am a tad worried i might have got pregnant then. For me it would be great news but i know it wouldn't for him. Have to wait just over a week and then i can test and find out =/ x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->