wanting another baby!!

trishawootton

Mummy To Tyler James, WTT
Reaction score
i already have a 6 month old son.. but i have this real big urge (sumwhat like a craving) to have another baby but my other half doesnt want anymore children just yet he say i gotta wait 2 YEARS but i really cant wait that long..

i have been thinkin about not goin for my injection or pretending i have gone n when i get into the nurse telling her i dont want it or goin on the pill n not takig it.... it is wrong to do this? i feel awful for even thinking it but i cant wait aslong as he says for another baby

please help

trish xx

Umm...its probably a bit sneaky and slightly wrong to do that.
Do you think he would be happy if you got pregnant by accident?
Can you afford another baby?
What are his reasons for wanting to wait?
Im probably going to get verbally attacked for saying this but if your answers are yes to both of those two questions then I would consider not getting the injection.Im not saying thats what you should do.Im saying thats what I would do.But I dont have a lot of morals and I know my OH would be absolutely thrilled if I got pregnant right now 'by accident'.Only you really knows how your OH would feel though so only you can make the decision.xxxx

yeah he probs be a bit scared at first but he would be there for me and yeah i think we could afford another baby, he wants to wait because he wants our little boy to grow up abit first but i want all my children to grow up 2gether and if he thought i got pregs whilst i was on the injection then he wouldnt be able to say anything.
only thing is i would probs feel more guilty cus i kind of did the same thing last time, i asked him when he was really really drunk if i could stop my pill and he says yes, when i got pregs he asked weather i took my pill properly and i reminded him he said i cud stop taking it lmao but he was happy with our first well over the moon actually :)

So if you get pregnant this time,because youve done the same thing before do you not think he might just see straight through you and know that you didnt get your injection?x

nah cus he waits in the waiting room for me so he will no ive gone into the nurse but he wont no if ive had injection or not but i think i might try n tlk him around first although i bin tryin 4 2 months now but i think im gettin sumwhere slowly cus he didnt want anymore at all at first :) if not i just wont have my injection ive got to the 23rd of this month to talk him round :)

I could never lie to my OH. There are a lot of women who 'trick' their partners and get pregnant, but I love and respect my OH and believe that he loves and respects me the same, so we'd be able to come to a resolution.

it wouldnt be a trick i would tell him once i was pregnant and he always no that if he doesnt want to stay he dont have to... he does want another baby but just not yet n i cant wait 2 years to have another we supposed to be moving australia next year ant want to have another baby before we move because iwant my family to have a few months with it b4 we go
i aint being cruel or a bitch.. i just want what he wants but without waiting so long n yes we do LOVE AND RESPECT eachother just because i dont go for my injection doesnt mean that i dont love or respect him it just means i want to hurry things along

I personally would tell him how you feel and wait for his answer, it takes two to make a baby and you have to be honest with each other if you want your relationship to work. He may have good reasons to wait, and you should respect that, I can see that he wants to enjoy your baby boy for a while first before having another child, which is good reasoning.

Also if you are planning to move the extra stress wont help family matters and he is probably thinking ahead and of the future rather than of what you and him want right now.

I'd love a baby with my OH now but we have to wait for certain reasons which are annoying, but we know the wait will be worth it.

I couldnt pretend to have an injection or take a pill, i would view it as decieving and lying. Its not something I could really keep from my OH, but thats just my personal opinion :)

You do what you think to be best and what you concience allows you to do, but I would keep on with the talking him round thing for a while yet. I would suggest taking the pill rather than the injection, as its quicker to come off if he suddenly changes his mind! lol
Good Luck x

Well, i sorta did a similar thing, and it didnt end well for me.

I was on the pill, n had always took it late every now and then- i am soooo forgetful. But then i started to not be bothered about if i took it late, n not tell hubby that we needed extra precautions, i was so desperate for a baby. I ended up pregnant. Hubby wasnt ready for it (not sure if i was either really), i had no job, and hubby was possibly being made redundant. Stupid timing if u ask me. Anyway, i wanted to keep it regardless, and he didnt. In the end i had an abortion. I think i had the abortion because i came to my senses and realised that; that was the sort of thing that i shouldnt have forced him into. If it was a proper accident, i think i might have stood my ground. But i just felt so bad knowing that i had trapped him, and was going to make him do something he really didnt want to do. I imagined looking at this child for the rest of its life and knowing that daddy didnt want it, that i had forced it, and that it's whole life had a massive secret behind it. I dont deal with guilt well, and i would have felt guilty every time i looked at either of them, this big secret eating me up inside.

We're now 6 months down the line, we both have secure jobs, and we have decided to actually start trying in a year's time. This is big news for us! I never stopped wanting a baby, i was desperate to have it. I was desperate enough to make it. But reality kicked in, and when it did, it made me feel like sh1t. Since the pregnancy/abortion, we have talked a LOT! Before the pregnancy, hubby had said "we might start trying in 5 years!!!!!" It's since come down to one year, and part of me thinks he's actually like it if it came along now instead- but i wont make the same mistake again.

So, i'm on here for the next 12 months, counting down the days, feeling soooooooo frustrated- because i know we'd be great parents! But i know its what i have to do at the moment.

PM me if u need to chat

I really don't think that's a good idea as if your OH doesn't want another baby now that could just cause arguments. My husband was the same way, ever since my girls were like 4 months i've have this really bad urge to have another baby and he kept telling me two or 3 years and I didn't think I could wait that long either!! But just this week we decided in about 2 months we're gonna start trying for our third so i'd just give it some time, he needs time to adjust to having just one baby and give him time to change his mind!!

I think you should wait till you are both ready -he says two years now but that could change! And at 6 months post bubba your body still needs time to rest and recuperate and get ready to have another baby. I dont think that not getting your injection is going to give you the happy ending you want so badly - please really think about the consequences xx

I know what you mean about the broodiness, I've been broody for ages already and my LO is only 5 months! I really wouldn't recommend lying tho hun, it could end badly, it might be worth explaining how you're feeling. I hope you can find a way to compromise xx

Please don't lie to him hun - it won't end well. I'd talk to him about your concerns, and even that you're thinking about doing this. He has a right to make an educated decision on this with you though.

You're emigrating, and that's a decision you've made, but there's nothing to stop your family from coming over when your baby's born.

ok i have read all your thoughts and thank you all

i have really good news we have been talking and we have come to a decision that if he can go on hol with some of his mates (which i trust) then i dont have to have my injection this month.... it came out that he just wanted a hol before we had another :D

so ill be trying for another baby in 16 days :D

thankyou again everyone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"