wanting to begin charting.. oh so confused!

achekh8707

TTC #2
Reaction score
I am WTT until around June, and I want to get a better idea about my body so when the time comes we can get right down to business. I *thought* I had a regular 28 day cycle, but now I'm confused.

AF:
Dec 7th 08, Dec 28th 08 (two times?)
Jan 16th 09
Feb 14th 09
Mar 12th 09

So from January to March it looks like a 28 day cycle, with December looking a little funny.
So the first day of my LMP was Mar 12th, but as of yesterday I had some spotting, which I was thinking looked like implantation bleeding (but I have Mirena). Well, overnight and today it looks like a regular period, actually heavier than the periods I have been getting while using Mirena. So... what's that about? It's the 30th, this started yesterday, next AF isn't due until April 9th. Since it is heavy could that be a really early miscarriage?

I really don't know when to start taking my temps or using OPK's now because I honestly don't know what kind of cylce I have, lol. help?

Since the mirena works with hormones is hard to tell, in theory you shouldn't be ovulating while on it, If you ae going to TTC in a couple of months I suggest getting it out now and let your body adjust to being hormone free, then you can begin to chart, but charting with hormones you probably won't see much about your fertility signs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->