Wanting to share our story :)

cherrished

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I'm just wanting to share my story and give some hope. My and DH had been trying for 5 years for our 2nd son with no luck. So we decided to up our game and I seen loads of success stories regarding soy isoflavones to bring on ovulation and its available to buy over counter and works just like clomid. So you take it cycle day 1-5 2-6 3-7 and a max of 200mg and no longer than 5 days. So we tried them cycle day 2-6 100mg 140mg 160mg then 200mg the last 2 days to boost ovulation and make it stronger. Well ovulation came and was really strong opk was so dark even way darker than control line and I even had 1 spot of blood when wiped so I knew it was defaintly going to happen real soon. Well we got our BFP the 1st month at 8dpo and we had a beautiful healthy baby boy who is now 2 and half. 100% worked for us I just wanted to shed some light as I know how upsetting and disheartening TTC for a long time is. I wish you all the luck and lots of baby dust, the tablets can be bought from boots in the menopause section or supermarkets we are currently trying for baby no. 3 with soy again and we use boots own brand they are 3 for 2 offer at the moment and 100mg per tablet, any questions please just ask me I'm happy to help there is also loads of soy success stories on google its defaintly worth a try to boost ovulation :) xxx

Great story cherrished. I love hearing about women who have tried a long time and who have success!

The success stories section of the forum is great for posts like these! That way when people are looking for hope and success they'll know where to look.

Some people, depending on where they are in their journey may find success stories upsetting if they come across them unsuspectingly, it can almost read as bragging (which I know was not your intention! You just wanted to share what worked for you in hopes to help someone else). This is why we have a success section of our forum!

Some women don't have a problem with ovulation and still can't get pregnant. So this advice unfortunately is not helpful for them. Many women in this part of the forum have to use expensive reproductive treatment to have a chance at a baby. I so wish it could be as easy as soy isoflavones!

Good luck with TTC your 3rd! I so hope you'll share your story in the success section so people who need a little uplifting can benefit from it there :)

Oh my god I didn't even think of it like that I feel so bad now actually I feel terrible I'm so sorry I just wanted to give ladies some hope I'll re move the post straight away, I genuinely am sorry if I offended anyone it really wasn't my intention I'll post in the success section xxxx

Sounds great Cherrished! Lots of luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->