Wanting to try out an AIO Itti!

Plumfairy

Mum-mum-mum-mum
Reaction score
What do you like/dislike about them? Have got 2 in my shopping basket ready to go on jabulababy but wanted to see what you ladies think of them :flower:

I have a SIO itti but its a medium and getting a bit snug on Layla now so thought we'd try out the AIO :happydance:

I dont really have a preference with either atm, i do like that the AIO is all in one bit rather than all the seperate bits.

Thats whats drawing me to getting one instead of the SIO. Are they pretty much the same then?

the AIO's are a touch slimmer and they fit a bit nicer (much less leg gape)
they arent quite as absorbent as the SIO's but i have never managed to outwee them so thats never been an issue for me :D

xoxoxo

:rofl: sara the way you said that I imagined YOU trying the itti on :rofl: Think I may just get a couple.. Do you think large would be too big still? Laylas about 22 lbs I think...

hahahaha oops i sooo meant to type daisy lmao!!! we have a small stash of Larges that she wears when we run out of mediums....they fit but not as nicely as mediums....daisy is 20lb 8 oz so i would say Layla will be good in larges....will prob still be a bit big but you will defo get away with them :D

Thanks! Im guna do it! Not bought new fluff for aggges as am totally skinto! But thought I deserved a treat! :hehe: Also ordered a monkey foot wetbag! Yum! :happydance: xxx

ooooh MF wetbags are delish!!! i have one :D you will loveeeeeeeeee :D

Yipppee I feel abit guilty as Nathan is sitting on the other sofa thinking of ways to make money and Im just spending it!! :blush: Ooooh well! Excited for my new fluff to arrive!! I even paid 40p more for 1st class recorded! I am pushing the boat out hahah! x

i didnt think they were THAT different tbh, just thought on one the booster was sewn in and on the other it snapped in? i cant remember which one i ordered now, hope it was the sio if they are more absorbant :dohh:

x

Oh I hope the AIOs are just as absorbant! Will be disappointed if they only last 2 hours! Meh!

I find they are more absorbent. They dont just have a booster sewn in, there is padding in the shell plus an hour glass type booster and then you can add a mini booster. I'm in the process of swapping all my nappies for these so I can use them as my only day time nappy :)

Well they arrived today... and my gosh I was almost blinded by the lime one!!! Anyway had a quick try on before washing and the larges fit lovely so I am optimistic :D They are lovely and slim fitting too! Yay! Just need some more mini boosters now! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->