Wanting too change

jenny25

Reaction score
Well ive been deeply unhappy about the way i look for a long while after giving birth nearly 5 years ago my weight has gone up and down being over 10stone and a size 16 is big for my 5ft height and being at my lowest 7stone before having any kids which i used to have problems putting weight on i went and seen a diatition because of this but all that changed as of having kids im now around 9 stone well not far off it which im ok id like too loose 1/2 a stone and tone up which i want more than loosing weight so i need help girls id like to find a really good product like toning machine to help with my stomache my arms and my thighs so if you guys can give me any points or advice would be great xxx

hey hun,

are you a member of a gym??? Those power plates are real good for toning??
If not just lots of different toning excercises??

Like lunges, squats, planks, and so on!!

hey hun,

are you a member of a gym??? Those power plates are real good for toning??
If not just lots of different toning excercises??

Like lunges, squats, planks, and so on!!

hey hun no im not a member of a gym though i was thinking about it but i dont feel confident to go to a gym i used to be a member of the david lloyd centre and i found it to be full of posers so id rather do it my own home out within a gym

xxx

i think the davina dvd follows lots of toning excercises?

can be done at home then :)

well ive just looked at it im gonna download it and see how i get on with that :D i miss my pre body but i wanna get healthy again :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->