WantingABubba's 2012 TTC group - open to all! || 39 lovely ladies, 8 shiny BFPs!

JrWifey - So happy for you. I hope all the girls in this thread are just as lucky! Hope all goes well!

Congrats.
Hope we are all just as lucky pretty soon!

Hello my lovely chica how's ttc been well u can put me down for a bfp cuz that's what I got on two pg test going to the clinic next monday to confirm it but me and fiance are so happy wishing u all the luck in the world and plz dnt give up all those months it took to get our lil blessing I wouldn't have changed it for the world baby dust

Congratulations, hun!

Congratulations Jrwifey!! :wohoo:
Hope more of you ladies get your bfp soon! xx

congrats jrwifey - fantastic news, how long were you trying?

how is everyone today?

i have been packing as moving thursday. hopefully it will make my cycle go fast. cd7 today so by the time we are in will need to start bding again! terrible how we only bother at ovulation time! think it's because you are going like mad for a week then need a rest lol.

i had some weird cm earlier - like loads and loads when i showered and it was stretching between my fingers - that isnt right for cd7 is it? might not opk until monday cd 12 as i only have six digi and last three months have had smile on cd 14, cd15, cd17.

:dust: to all x

Gemmy - Are you excited about moving? :D I agree when you say you need a rest after BD'ing for Ov time, it's tiring work :haha:

I'm still waiting for O which is later than normal :wacko:

congrats jrwifey - fantastic news, how long were you trying?

how is everyone today?

i have been packing as moving thursday. hopefully it will make my cycle go fast. cd7 today so by the time we are in will need to start bding again! terrible how we only bother at ovulation time! think it's because you are going like mad for a week then need a rest lol.

i had some weird cm earlier - like loads and loads when i showered and it was stretching between my fingers - that isnt right for cd7 is it? might not opk until monday cd 12 as i only have six digi and last three months have had smile on cd 14, cd15, cd17.

:dust: to all x

Thanks I was trying for 8 months whoo the longest 8 months of my life gd luck to u

Hello guys! Sorry I've been MIA!

I've decided to take a short break from TTC and we're going to NTNP for this month, maybe the next too. I just wanna take a break from all the heartache, plus I want to concentrate on losing some of this weight so I'm healthy and have a cute baby bump ;)

Not sure whether to stop charting for now, as it would BUG me to have an unfinished chart, but I didn't even temp today as I forgot! Me? Forget?! :haha:

Don't even know if we can conceive this month as poor OH is having some impotence problems :cry:

Hope everyone is okay xx

P.S - I'll still be around, and I'll still run the group :). It's not a 'complete break'.

...so I'm 8dpo and I had a wipe of blood tonight.... Is that bad?!

Seems I've missed a lot! I'll read through and update the front page when I finish work and get home. Congrats to all the BFPs :dance:

...so I'm 8dpo and I had a wipe of blood tonight.... Is that bad?!

It's perfect time for IB. Take a test in a few days, because if it is, you should be able to get a positive result within days.

Really?? That makes me feel better... I was planning to test on Saturday or Sunday... I really hope this is my month! EDD would be my husbands bday :)

WantingABubba - Hope the weight loss journey is going well hun, keep up the good work! :thumbup:

IMK - Definetly perfect time for IB hun. Fingers crossed :dust:

Well, now on CD23 and still no O detected by FF... :cry: My temps stayed up for two days, but dipped right back down yesterday and today...

La Mere - Sorry you are having troubles with O, I'm in the same boat still! My temp rose this morning so got to see wether it stays there or not! Fingers crossed we O soon! :dust:

I OVULATED!!!!!!!!! :)

WOOOHOOO!!!!! After multiple annovulatory cycles, having FF decide I o'd is GREAT news. :D I still think I o'd just after my almost-positive OPK, which would put me at 8DPO, but FF decided i'm 4DPO....so either way, I at least ovulated. :)

YAY FOR SOY!

Sooooo hoping that this is my month, even though we didn't DTD as much as I would have liked. FF still has pregnancy charts with the same BD dates as us, so I guess we're not out until we're out. :)

Sorry WAB that you're getting discouraged. :hug:
Maybe NTNP will be the key for you. :)

LaMere & Excalibur - I o'd on CD22 according to FF, so you guys may just not be there yet. Hang in there.

CdnEquestrian - Yay for you Ov'ing! :happydance: I'm so happy for you hun! Wow, CD22?!? My cycle is only supposed to be 28 days lol! :wacko: I'm hoping my temps stay up to confirm over within the next couple of days. Thank you for your hope hun! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->