WantingABubba's 2012 TTC group - open to all! || 39 lovely ladies, 8 shiny BFPs!

I really hope you both get your bfps! :hugs:

What a great time to ov aswell, it's the weeeeeekend! xx

Coleey - Thank you hun :hugs: I really hope we do aswell, would be such an amazing early birthday present! :happydance: Yay, a weekend packed with :sex: haha! xxx

Hello! Well I have an update finally so I am writing this in my journal and on my regular threads so sorry if you are seeing double :) or triple :)

Hope all you girlies are doing well :)

I got my smiley today :) cd13 so looks like O isn't delayed this month. I love updating my ff with a temp, a postitive opk and a BD :)

We dtd yesterday so I feel like we are in! However we hadn't all month so we hadn't done our usual "freshen up the sperm" session. However I had a hunch. Yesterday I had to kind of hint that I had ewcm. Well I know you shouldn't tell them these things but I can't help myself. My opk was negative yesterday but I just knew we needed to do it. It is oh birthday today so although we are both working I feel positive we can dtd tonight and in the morning as no work for either of us tomorrow. Maybe again wednesday and thursday. Prehaps this month rather than dtd loads leading up to O we could o it loads after! Also feeling happier that we could be exchanging contracts today on our home. I had a massive feeling though as I brushed my teeth that a :) smile :) was coming (on the opk). I kept getting excited and though nah....but there was the smile that brightened my morning. Plus the glorious sunshine :)

FX for a baby in time for christmas :dust:

Gemmy - That's great news! Hope you catch that egg! :D :dust:

Gemmy- Hope you catch that egg!! :dust: what do you think of my cart, ladies?

Yay Gemmy!!
hope you catch it i think were due to test on the same
day 13th? unless im mistaken :lol:

I got neg on opk today but im thinking thursday will be + and
i will O CD12.. (which is normal for me) so FX'ed

La Mere - I think your chart is looking good hun. Fingers crossed! :dust:

Becy - Hope you get a Positive OPK soon hun :dust:

Excaliber- Thanks hun. I think you're chart looks good as well! Hopefully we will get our BFPs soon! :dust:

La Mere - Thank you hun :D I hope we do. Sending lot's of :dust:

Well I took a test on sunday and got a faint line so im gonna retest soon

Thanks Excalibur and good luck to you to

Shey- Good luck on your next test, hun! :dust: FX'd for you!!!

Yay Gemmy!!
hope you catch it i think were due to test on the same
day 13th? unless im mistaken :lol:

I got neg on opk today but im thinking thursday will be + and
i will O CD12.. (which is normal for me) so FX'ed

Originally I put down 13th on the april testing thread like you but that was ff predicting based on last month. Now I haven't ovulated so late this time I have pulled it back to the 9th.... Fxed for you!

Good luck everyone :dust:

Omg, I've missed so much. Time to skim through the pages and see if there's anything to update on the front page :blush:

Hope you're all good, girlies. I see we have a new member and a beautiful :bfp:? :dance:

Okay, front page updated. 39 ladies, 6 BFPs, right? Anyone else have a BFP up their sleeve they want to let me know about? :haha:

Hi girls, hope you're all well, sorry I've been a bit quiet, but been sleeping alot as I am exhausted! Just keeping you updated, I have my early scan tomorrow, well let you all know the outcome :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->