WARNING! Ordered our Mothercare My3 through their babyplan...

I ordered on baby plan -my mothercare my4,Maxicosi carseat, maxicosi base unit and combed mattress in September, i paid it all off by November and found out i was having my baby a month earlier than expected so i rang to change my delivery date from 26th February to the 17th January- the staff were lovely on the phone and had no problems changing the dates for me. i was told delivery was between 7am and 9pm which i wasn't thrilled about id have preferred a smaller time scale... anyway my order came at 9:40am none of the boxes were damaged, the guy carried some boxes into the lounge for me too AND everything was there, i am so impressed with mothercare Baby Plan- i only wish id have used them 1st time round!
Are you from mothercare? lol first post and all and this is an old post to. :haha:

Its not just BabyPlan, *all* deliveries from Mothercare are like that, IMO.

-The website said I'd be notified by text about my delivery slot; I wasn't.

-They said I'd be e-mailed when my items were dispatched. My deliveries came in 5 boxes, all delivered on separate days (I don't mind that) but for the last two, I didn't get any warning whatsoever. It was just chance we were at home when they came.

-They left the cot-mattress OUTSIDE MY DOOR!!!! We weren't home and we came home to find the mattress leaning on the door. No note, no neighbours signing for it or anything. I live in an open apartment building and had someone taken the wrapped mattress, there was no note slipped under the door to warn me ANYTHING had been delivered. Shocking.

We do a lot of our shopping online and I can easily say this is the worst delivery system I have EVER experienced BY FAR.

I have a love/hate relationship with mothercare. Glad I never used their babyplan now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->