Warning: TMI thread - cm in early pregnancy

c beary83

Reaction score
Hi. Sorry for the gross question but is it normal to get different cm? I've been getting creamy then ewcm and for the last couple of days it's been yellow:sick:

It doesn't smell so I don't think it's an infection:blush:

Yeah, don't worry! Mine got super think and white in week 5 then I spotted which scared me but it's normal, now it's kind of tapered off a bit.

Mine has changed around so much! It was really watery in the beginning and then got very thick weeks 5 and 10. Now it's back to what I consider normal.

Oh ya it's normal. Sometimes I think I've peed myself, nope just a rush of cm. :dohh: I feel like I need to buy a lot more underwear now lol. Watery, creamy, it's like a box of chocolates you never know what you're going to get :haha:

All aside it's a good thing though, it's one of your body's ways of helping protect baby by preventing infection. Of course if it looks really weird or smells bad you may want to call your doc for your sake, your baby's, and your underwear. :lol:

Mine turns GREEN every time I get pregnant. Green is supposed to be a big warning flag that there's an infection, so I get tested regularly, and I never have an infection. I'm just green. Gross!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->