Warwick Castle - Amazing photo.

05mummy07

Reaction score
Hiya!
A couple of months ago my boyfriend visited Warwick Castle with his Uncle. They went down into the dungeons and took pictures in a well renowned haunted spot.
We were looking through his photos the other day and came across this one. We've sent it off to the people at Warwick Castle and they're VERY interested in it, as he seems to have photographed a well known spirit around the place!!!
No one else was in the dungeons with them at the time except a tour guide who was standing behind them (whos' confirmed it was just the three of them down there) the picture is pretty amazing and shows two apparitions. :)

https://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp149/starxmaterial_x/weird.jpg

you are sooooo lucky :cry: me and my OH where supposed to go there a couple of weeks ago but due to the UK's crappy weather we ended up visiting Coventry Transport Museum :sad2:

Awww, I didn't go this time around as my boys were ill, but I've been there before. X

I want to go but think I'll wait till summer now and hopefully will have had a :bfp: by then and will probably be huge lol

We sent it off to the right people, and it's been confirmed as real. Warwick castle also paid us to use it on their ghost tour!

Hi there, I hate to be a photo pooper but Im not convinced :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->