Was going to have a cheat meal. Ew.

Pyrrhic

Reaction score
Was going to go to McDonalds and have a 'cheat' meal. Looked it up on their website.

Spicy veggie burger: 554 cals
fries: 460cals

1,014cals in one meal that isn't even that filling :sick:

Is it bad that I still really want one? :rofl:

if it would fill you up then you could for a treat but mcdonalds never fills me up :cry:

Nope, I'd have to have a side order too, which is about another 300 cals. So that would be my daily allowance in one meal!

If you want a veggie burger why not buy some from a supermarket and make it yourself then you can have a big salad with it to help fill you up. McDonalds is very tempting i know but be strong you can resist, use the money you would of spent to buy a new lipstick or something instead so you still get a treat.

I resisted. I had risotto with sweetcorn and asparagus instead. Feel nice and full but not bloated.

I did well to resist though, OH went and got himself McDonalds! :lol:

well done honey!! its so hard isn't it! but you can do this, you're strong :hugs: x x

Well done, but what you had for lunch sounds delicious much nicer then McDonalds.

Way to fight those hunger pains. :happydance: That is some good will power. Good job and by the way, you're lunch sounded delicious (better than greasy McDonalds).

ewww i know its so bad isnt it... the fries are totally not worth 460 kcal....!!!!

Nothing is good for you there :) :) Even one packet of McChicken sauce is 100 calories, Sweet and Sour packet - 60 calories :dohh:

Way to resist!!!

I love McD's fries....nom nom, and i could probably eat them but im so conscious of fat and carbs, and calories since the op. Size 12/14 sounds better!! x

Well done on resisting!

You did tempt me to get McDonalds for dinner though, shame on you!
I have McNuggets though which are only 4.5 WW points compared with 9.5 for a Big Mac so really you could say I was being good...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->