was in tww. now back I ttc after a random ovulation

podders91

Reaction score
So confused. Got positive opks today although I'm meant to be 2-3 days into AF. I have cycle monitoring and a scan on cd13 confirmed a mature follicle so I should have o'd cd14 as normal. I'm now on cd 31 and o'ing today or tomorrow. It has been suggested that I got positive opks because of pregnancy but I'm definitely not pregnant :( what on earth is happening? ?

Maybe your body geared up to ovulate but didnt.

I thought that but would my body go for round two in one cycle? There's not enough space between them for this to be my next normal ovulation because I should only be a couple of days into AF and shouldn't be due to o again for about a week and a half.. or would my body just skip the time that would have been a period and just o again?.. x

Im sure it can do it again without you getting af and make your af late

Have you tested for pregnancy... Ovulation tests can pick up HCG and be a false positive for O ...you could be pregnant?

Have you tested for pregnancy... Ovulation tests can pick up HCG and be a false positive for O ...you could be pregnant?

mentioned this in original post lol. definitely not pregnant.. i have cycle monitoring and also testing like a mad woman when af didn't show up. :(

O sorry.

I suppose our bodies are possible to do anything! Maybe DTD and wait it out again. It is strange though isnt it

O sorry.

I suppose our bodies are possible to do anything! Maybe DTD and wait it out again. It is strange though isnt it

Lol suppose. Stupid body is now making my original two week wait into almost a 5 week wait altogether :( grrr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->