was it af or not? confused!

K

katyrose

Hi everyone, I'm really glad this section is open, I've been waiting! :)
So I had the implant removed 3 weeks ago and thought my period started yesterday. I had cramping and brown discharge when I wiped. I thought af was coming as I had sore nipples too, but today it has been the same, just brown discharge. Is this old blood or just a weird period or something else?
I've been hoping my cycles would regulate fast so was hoping this was a real period.
:)

I've never had an implant but have read it can take awhile for your body to regulate so maybe that what it is trying to do? Didn't want to read and run but hopefully someone will chime in soon with more help.

iv never had the implant either but this could have been a very small peroid to start you off. i think you would prob have to wait and see if you get a full one but you can still get pregnant so keep trying x

Like the other ladies - I haven't had the implant but I have recently come off the pill and I have had quite a bit of spotting here and there. I think it can take a while for hormones to sort themselves out.

GL with TTC#1!

It could be regulating or maybe implantation bleeding depending if you've had unprotected sex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->