Was it an ectopic pregnancy???

wtbmummy

Reaction score
Found out I was pregnant 4days ago.
Today I have miscaried. I am distraught but feeling more greatful than ever for my son.

I called the doctor this morning who agreed it was a very early miscarriage and told me if I can manage the symptoms at home without to much pain to do so....

I have awful cramps that come and go, awful dripping and blood clots on n off all day :cry:

I have also had terrible diareha all day which I have looked up and some people do when miscarrying :cry:

But as I was only cd25 - 11dpo and af not actually due until monday/tuesday does this mean I had an ectopic instead of a normal pregnancy?
I have read the bleeding can be different with ectopic and like me some women get on/off sudden heavy bleeding and clots.

Im so sorry I just have noone to speak to apart from my husband and he doesnt know.

Im so disraught after 10months ttc no.2 this happens. I dont think I can try again after this :cry:

I've just been trying to keep busy all day but I just can't stop thinking about it!
Espcially with the cramps, blood and diareha

I'm so sorry for your loss. What you are describing physically sounds similar to my miscarriage with the off and on bleeding and clots. I was 6 weeks, so definitely having noticeable contraction-like cramps that would intensify the bleeding. The worst was over in 2-3 days, followed by 4-5 more days of bleeding like a regular period.

While nothing makes the loss less painful, I don't think you have any red flags to worry about ectopic at this point. However, get back in touch with your doctor if things just don't seem right to you.

I know you mentioned in your post that your DH "doesn't know". Do you mean about the pregnancy at all? Id encourage you to talk to him because this is more than you should carry alone.

I know you mentioned in your post that your DH "doesn't know". Do you mean about the pregnancy at all? Id encourage you to talk to him because this is more than you should carry alone.

Hi hun,
I'm sorry for your loss but thank you so much for your reply.
When I say he doesn't know I just mean he keeps saying he feels useless and obviously hasnt been through anything like it physically. So I just feel I need to talk to people who have. I dunno I am a strong believer that if you miscarry its because somethjng was "wrong" with the child but that doesnt make it any easier.

Thank you so much for your reply, im glad to know the way that im bleeding etc. Isn't anything to be concerned about as such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->