Was Lurking, now joining :)

mum2morgan

Anxiously awaiting #3
Reaction score
Hello :flower:
I'm Gemma, 22 yrs. Hubby & I already have 2 girls 6 and almost 4 yrs. Youngest is starting nursery in under 2 weeks time.

About a month ago something just clicked with me and now i'm desperately wanting another. Hubby agrees that it would be nice to have 1 more to complete our family.

We are waiting till december/january
1) financial reasons 2) settle little one into nursery and 3) make sure it's what we really want (although i know it is but the sudden change needs a little time to confirm!)

Since the youngest was born i was on the depo shot for 2 years then had the implanon fitted, by january it will have been in for 2.5 years so hoping the depo has left my system and the implanon would have helped regulate hormones.

Some of the want to have another comes from the fact that our lives are finally settled. We were in temporary accomadation with both so everything was so unsettled. My dad was homeless, my little sister in care etc and now thats all sorted and have a fab relationship with alot more of my family i really feel i would like to experience having a little one with things the way it should be.

Anyway, rambling now! Look forward to chatting to you all!

Gemma -x-

Welcome :) Sounds like you've had a lot to deal with! Good luck, sounds like you deserve it ^^ xx

Just realised how that sounded haha, I didn't mean you deserve the last few years, I meant you deserve another baby!! I'm such a goon :p xx

:wave: glad things have finally settled down for you and you can start enjoying life more :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->