Was making a sandwich and came across this...

BellaBoo0512

Reaction score
In the lettuce!! Eww eww eww!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 39
I found one 4 little ones in a lettuce about a year ago, horrible urghh. x

:( Was it still alive?? (not that it makes it any better) :lol:

Ah well, bugs in veg, whatever next. lol

:sick: I've just eaten lettuce on my sandwich and now I'm feeling :sick: :

Extra protein :lol: I can't stand the thought of that so even wash the salad that comes ready to eat in bags, just in case!

It was a worm and yep it was alive. The sandwich went in the bin.. The worm put me right off it haha

That's a very neon worm haha, theyre all a dull brown colour here. How lovely, glad I dont eat salad :p

I don't think I've ever seen a bright red worm before lol it gave me the eeby jeebies :p

At least you know the veg was fresh :haha:

Veg comes from the ground so i dont think finding a worm would creep me out. The have probably had worms and the such crawling on it before, as will most of the veg we eat.

Veg is bound to have creepys on it at some point but it still wouldnt stop me being freaked out eeeek

Yeah I know veg will of had worms and such on it at some point, that's fine as long as I don't have to see them lol! Out of sight, out of mind as the saying goes! :p

I grow my own veg and if you get the shivers from a worm I dread to think how you'd react if you'd seen the things I've seen :haha:

Eww!!
A few weeks back OH found a dead fly frozen into his frozen pizza! It was under the packaging so had been frozen into it wherever it was made :sick:

We took it back to Tescos and got a refund, another pizza, and a £20 gift voucher! :thumbup:

Eww!!
A few weeks back OH found a dead fly frozen into his frozen pizza! It was under the packaging so had been frozen into it wherever it was made :sick:

We took it back to Tescos and got a refund, another pizza, and a £20 gift voucher! :thumbup:

Omg that's awful! Glad you got a gift voucher tho :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->