Was This Baby?????

RainbowDrop_x

Reaction score
Just curious really...

What's the highest point in your tummy that you would feel the baby move??

The reason I ask is because every night for the past 4 or 5 at midnight an 5am I've been waking up with a little prodding feeling... An it's not low.. It's sort of level with my belly button or just below my belly button.. It's' never higher than my belly button if that makes sense

And it got me thinking.. Is this the baby or am I just waking up THINKING I'm feeling something??

Thanks for the help ladies :happydance:

xxx

The highest i've had movement is in line with my belly button:thumbup:

Im still not getting anything higher than my belly button - sounds like baby to me xx

Yep will be baby your womb is about inline with your belly button at 19 weeks x

Woohoo:happydance::happydance:
People normally say that the times you wake up in the night with movement is normally the time that bubs will wake up for a feed don't they?

I don't know how true that statement is but if that IS true then looks like I might be lucky enough to have a 5 hour sleeping block :happydance:

My friend at work just had a baby and when she brought him in she said he sleeps through from 8 till about half 5 6 o clock.. Some how I don't think I'll be that lucky though.. But still 5 hours isn't bad lol

Has anyone else been woke up at the same time more than once with movement?

xxx

Sounds right to me :thumbup: It's a funny feeling when you start to feel them prod you ABOVE your belly button :haha: Mine's in line with my ribs now, but hasn't quite managed to kick them yet (thank goodness...)

Can't say I've ever been woken up with movement though, that's pretty cool! :)

Sounds right to me :thumbup: It's a funny feeling when you start to feel them prod you ABOVE your belly button :haha: Mine's in line with my ribs now, but hasn't quite managed to kick them yet (thank goodness...)

Can't say I've ever been woken up with movement though, that's pretty cool! :)

I don't think its waking me because it's a strong feeling. I think it's more because it's an unusual feeling lol.

Had it most of today as well.. Defiantly not gasey feelings anymore :happydance:

I think it's baby,
my first movement at about 18 weeks + was about level to my belly button :)

People normally say that the times you wake up in the night with movement is normally the time that bubs will wake up for a feed don't they?

I don't know how true that statement is but if that IS true then looks like I might be lucky enough to have a 5 hour sleeping block :happydance:

My friend at work just had a baby and when she brought him in she said he sleeps through from 8 till about half 5 6 o clock.. Some how I don't think I'll be that lucky though.. But still 5 hours isn't bad lol

xxx

They don't settle into a pattern until 28+ weeks. Right now active periods will probably change a lot. Mine is definitely changing habits every week still.

xxx

They don't settle into a pattern until 28+ weeks. Right now active periods will probably change a lot. Mine is definitely changing habits every week still.

Nope. Mine hasn't changed.. always midnight and 5 am.. Not always dead on maybe give or take a few minutes.. But like I said it's not EVERYDAY and it's not always that strong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->