Was this my water?? Pink Fluid

M

MamaLoCo

I just got out of bed. I woke up feeling kind of crampy. I don't feel like I'm having a strong contraction but...I've never done this before either. I think I can feel it all the way around (lower back to abdomen)

Anyway, when I stepped out of bed I stood up it filled my panties but didn't drip down my leg or anything., I felt it come out on its own so I went and sat on the toilet and I'm not sure if I peed or if it was more of the same thing but I'm pretty sure it was a little bit of both.

It was pink. I just don't know how much and it stopped. Water is supposed to keep leaking, I though. There was no clumpiness so I don't think it was my plug. I'm just confused and have a high pain tolerance so I could be having strong contractions but just be expecting them to be stronger. My official due date isn't until the 14th but the due date I charted is the 10th...which is only 3 days away...

Is it possible to lose just SOME of your water a few days beforehand? I have a dull pain in my back but that could just be from how I slept. ugh I'm so bad at this pregnancy thing.

I was induced so I didn't actually have the experience of my water spontaneously breaking, but I have definitely heard of waters leaking rather than just one big "whoosh" of waters gushing out all at once. I think it's quite possible that was some of your waters. Good luck!

hmm...I was told it's not a real contraction until you can't walk through it. I haven't had anything like that. I think I'll just start my day and see what happens...

I just don't want to be that woman who didn't realize she was in labor

Could well be your waters, or some if them, I'd go get checked and see. Could well be early stages.

Could be your hindwaters. Mine broke with a pop last time and it was pinkish in colour.

Definitely go and get checked, sounds like it could be your waters. Contractions or not, it's important to know if your waters have gone or not and the hospital will be able to tell you x

Could definitely be your waters! Mine broke first with DS1 and they were a pinky colour, they trickled for a few hours mainly when I was stood up, then babies head acted like a plugged and prevented the fore waters coming out until delivery!

Best to get checked just in case of infection.x

Sounds like maybe a leakage hun? I'd get it checked out on the safe side, could be early labour :) x

Ok I've been at the hospital for a while and I keep leaking on myself more and more - definitely my water.

They say my contractions are 3-4 minutes apart but honestly, I've only been feeling them every 15-20 minutes.

I'm 3cm... and the P word (pitocin) has already been mentioned and I haven't even been taken to Labor &Delivery yet.

I knew it sounded like your water. I hope you have your baby in your arms soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->