Was your intuition right about the sex of your baby?

missey18

Wife and Mommy of 3
Reaction score
I just wanted to know because Everyone thinks im having a boy including my 5 year old son. He keeps telling me its his baby brother in my belly. I dont really have a gut feeling. but because everyone keeps saying boy, im thinking its a boy. Was your feelngs right? and was your family and friends right?

With my last three yes. All girls. I just knew it.

We are all right with DS (10 y/o) and we will find out Dec 8th hopefully if we are right with this one. We are thinking team pink.

with my first i got told from a girl i never met at all only on line and she told me when i first found out i was pregnant it was a girl and she was right this one i am thinking boy will find out tomorrow dd says its a boy

I thought boy and it was a girl lol Im freaking excited its a girl tho :p

My in laws thought I was having a boy because of my symptoms, so much so that they were able to convince OH that we will be having a boy. Deep inside I've always wanted a girl, and I thought I was having a girl, but my in laws sure were convincing I started to doubt myself lol well, turned out I was right :D we're on team pink!

Yes! Even though everyone thought it was a girl..and that sort of made me hope a little as well...even though I was very firm in my "guessing" boy! And I was right..hehehe.

I will tell u on thursady as my son keeps saying its a baby sister . I dont know if i think its a girl or just want one to be honest. I stil have sickness in the morning when i brush my teeth whereas all that stopped when I was 12 weeks with my son.
Not long now :happydance:

Nope, i couldn't have been more wrong and neither could anyone else!

from about 11 weeks on i was convinced she was a girl, and i was right. She has been ''princess cashew'' since 11 weeks lol. Before that she was just cashew
xx

Everyone kept saying I was having a girl but I just had a feeling I was having a boy!

When I had my little girl I kept saying to everyone I'm 99.9% sure it's a girl I just knew don't know how.

I wanted her to be a girl but I was convinced she was a boy. I was wrong, she's definitely a little girl!

yep from day one i knew he was a little boy xxx

Wasnt sure first time but this time i knew it was another girl as soon as i heard the heartbeat

i was rite about my son
rite about my daughter but this one i was convinced it was a boy but turns out its a girl lol:baby:

With my first i was spot on i said boy and i was right,with my second i was sure that it was a boy again but no she's a girl,this 1 i thourght girl when i first found out but everyone else started to convince me it was a boy i should have stayed with my orginal thourght cus she is a girl.

nope...i was positive i was having a lil girl, and when the scan showed it was a boy i was in quite a shock, but i wouldnt change him for the world! :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->