Washable breast pads

Hanna

Reaction score
Have any of you used them?
Which ones would you recommend?
I have read some pretty bad reviews (soaked bras)...

I have some Boots ones and they don't leak - but they also feel kind of rough on my (admittedly very sensitive) nipples since being washed, as obviously you can't use softener. I wouldn't recommend them. I'd like some that are nice and soft if anyone has any recs? Will be watching this with interest.

I used them for a while (boots ones also) but tbh i really didnt get on with them much :( I havent found any i liked but they didnt leak...i will also be seeing :winkwink:

I've been wondering about washable breast pads but found those silicon lilypads or whatever they're called, which look interesting. They're washable and self adhere to your breast. Anyone got any experience of those?

I was recomended the lillypads too, iv got the boots washable ones but obviously since im still pregnant i havnt tryed them yet! but anyway the lillypads actually stop the milk flow i think, looks intersting anyway i'll probably give them a go once my nipples have got used too feeding again!

Apparently lilypads aren't all that great girls they can collect milk behind them and spill everywhere when you take them off.
Ladies with the boots ones why don't you line them with fleece? you can cut the fleece to shape and then sew them on or just pop some fleece against you when putting pads on.
OR why not attempt to make some? I used circles cut out of a terry nappy i think i did 4 layers stitched together then a layer of fleece for comfort.
I hope that helps xx

i was gna say fleece aswell, terry nappy with a fleece cover, front for comfort against boobies and back for waterproofness, i used boots ones but i did have a few cloth ones, just never got on very well with them and meant to make my own but my milk supply dropped so i didnt have to use them for very long :(

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->