Washing baby clothes

suzan

Reaction score
Is it a bad idea to wash my baby's clothes 4 months prior to his birth and keep them in the wardrobe until being used?

I will be away giving birth at my parent's (in another country) and will be back when baby is 1 month, so this is a total of 4 months until we are back.

So?

I'd say that would be fine so long as the room isn't damp at all. ust think some things end up staying in the wardrobe for that length of time without being worn anyway. Maybe put a little bowl of dried rice in bottom of wardrobe to collect any moisture if you think there would be any?

I think it would be ok, as long as its not dusty or damp or anything. I'm not 100% positive, but I would probably still wash them when we got home... I wash Erica's (that she hasn't worn yet) a little bit before she is moving into the next size, I dont wash them all at once. Like her 6-9 months I'm just starting to get ready for her to go into. Washing, putting away and everything.

I washed all my baby clothes when i was only 15 weeks pregnant lo l dont think it did any harm to max whos 4 months now

Well there's gonna be 15months difference between my youngest two (if Smudge comes on time). I won't be re-washing the stuff I've put away, it's in plastic boxes with lids so isn't getting dusty etc.

I washed all my baby things quite early - really excited!! Ironed them and packed them away from dust and moisture. I dont think it'll do any harm! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->