Washing Baby Clothes

moo2

Mommy to George
Reaction score
I've been picking up a few bits of clothing for my LO and I know you should wash them in non-bio before being worn but can you use any type of fabric softener or is that bad for babies?
Also when you put the washed clothes away is there anything you can put in the drawers to keep them smelling all lovely? :shrug:
It's all a little way off yet but I was just wondering? xxx

:hi: when i washed all of maddi's clothes all her furniture was new so i wiped them all with milton wipes/put them in draws/hang them up and washed everything in fairy non bio and comfort fabric softener, i'm sure as long as its one for sensitive skin then it will be fine. :happydance: so exciting!!

I use asdas own sensitive brand, i will be using that for babys clothes aswell

we've done ours in fairy non bio and comfort pure, i use these for me as i got sensitive skin. xoxo

I use fairy && comfort for me as I have very sensitive skin and for my little one and we've had no problems with it.Fairy does a fabric softener too which is good for babies/sensitive skin x

I use sensitive powder and softener anyway so i would say yes you prob need to.

As for putting stuff in drawers to keep them smelling nice, tryin putting a tumble dryer sheet in the bottom of the drawer

i use fairy nonbio liquid and comfort pure. i love the smell!!

I use a non bio but I found that Fairy bought up my sons' skin in a rash so I had to stop using it. Now I use Ariel or Tesco! Comfort I use too. When he was tiny I used Comfort pure
I loe the idea of putting a tumble drier sheet in the bottom of the drawer!

Fairy non bio is what i WILL use :lol: I havent even started yet!! Eeeeek!!

I only use non bio powder so ive washed bubbas in that but i havnt used a softener now i think i might have to rewash it all !!:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->