washing powder

pa2k84

Mummy to Lucas Richard
Reaction score
Is it bold 2 in 1 you can use? Does this help to make nappies a bit softer and smell a bit nicer?

I know some of the ladies on here use Bold 2 in 1 because the fabric softener is clay based which means it's ok to use on cloth nappies :thumbup:

I use Surf with Essential Oils and it makes the nappies smell gorgeous :)

I was wondering this as I thought bold 2in1 and surf were biological washing powders which your told not to use with babies/small children

I think it's more that non biological is kinder to the skin. If Surf were to irritate Evie's skin, then I would change to a non bio like Ariel instead :thumbup:
With a newborn,I would say it's best to use a non bio as their skin is so sensitive. Fairy is a pretty good one, and I've heard good things about Ariel non bio being great for nappies :)

I use surf with essential oils aswell I've always used it even when they where newborns and never had a problem x

Silly question but are the tablets same as the powder? Bold tablets on offer in lidl!

Tbh, I dont know, I shouldnt think there's much difference, but the reason I use powder is so that I can use just one third of the usual amount.. I cant be bothered to sod around breaking up tablets ;)

I'm Planning to wash my cloth nappies with bicarbonate of soda as its natural and has no chemicals, and of I want a nice smell well i can add my own perfume made from essential oils. Much better than synthetically produces scents which can be harmful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->