washing tablets/powder

pa2k84

Mummy to Lucas Richard
Reaction score
I currently use a tesco own brand washing tablet and was wondering if there is really any different between the tesco non-bio and the more expensive stuff? I know i will need to change to non bio just the difference in prices between these and a named brand can be quite a lot. :shrug:

If you can get to a Costco they sell a huge non-bio natural clothes liquid at around a tenner for 110 washes.

Best value eco stuff we have found as Ecover is about 3-40- times the price.

No costco near me unfortunately. Just wanted to check really that like other products washing powder/tablets are fairly similar just the packaging that is different? Want to start mass wash of all clothes as wardrobe nearly completed and don't want to wash in one type only to find is rubbish and have to do again!

Just wanted to add i haven't used non bio at all, I use normal washing powder & comfort in many varieties , you dont HAVE to change washing powder at all. Its one of those things they say they recommend. Personally i think some of the guidelines make people worry more than they need to.

agree with above you dont have to change poweder - i use non bio anyway coz dh and ds both have sensitive skin, but there is no reason why you cant use your normal powder - not sure about the supwermarket brands, i would guess they are similar but like everything else they are not of the same standard, i mean supermarket chocolate, beans, bread it all is diff to the main brands so poweder will be too - i use persil, and buy the medium boxes, which cost around £7 when they are on offer at £4 which is quite regularly between all the main supermarkets

and you dont have to wash things seperatly, i wash all our clothes together

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->