washing tablets?

xxleannexx

Mom to a girl and boy
Reaction score
when can you start using biological washing tablets rather than non-biological... she doesnt have sensitive skin or dry skin or anything?

We just started using biological last week he seems fine so far and as a tiny baby he had excma

TBH ive never used non bio washing powder, nicole actually gets a rash from it. Never had any problems with it.

Like any change of washing powder watch for reactions to the change.

When Caitlin was baby baby I stuck to Fairy but I've gone between that and persil with her :D

Like any change of washing powder watch for reactions to the change.

When Caitlin was baby baby I stuck to Fairy but I've gone between that and persil with her :D

Weve used Fairy since day one with leeon up untill last week when id realised his exzma seemed to have dissapeared he seems ok x

Is it bad that I use whatever? :shock: She hasn't had a problem with any..

No its not Toria - Great stuff if shes been fine with that. I think I stuck to fairy as its suppose to be kinder and of course baby doesn't have the reactions to itch etc that would be more noticeable further on ...If that makes sense.

Is it bad that I use whatever? :shock: She hasn't had a problem with any..

i don't think so at all toria, as long as she's fine then i say go with that. personally i would just change and see how she is. we always use fairy, but my mum who obviously washes maddi's stuff when shes their, and thats a fair bit, uses asda non bio and she's fine with that. i always use non bio, just a personally thing i suppose, but i would just see how she goes with a change :)

No its not Toria - Great stuff if shes been fine with that. I think I stuck to fairy as its suppose to be kinder and of course baby doesn't have the reactions to itch etc that would be more noticeable further on ...If that makes sense.

its funny wobbles i was just trying to think why i use it, but i suppose i'm the same, and our clothes aren't ever that dirty that non bio seems ok, my mum always uses bio tablets for my dads work clothes as their filthy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->