wasn't gonna ask, but it may mean something.(TMI)

candybones

Reaction score
okayy sooo i heard that constipation was a symptom, but here lately i have been having atleast 2 bowel movements a day and before i was lucky to have one or two a week!

:blush:...confused

okayy sooo i heard that constipation was a symptom, but here lately i have been having atleast 2 bowel movements a day and before i was lucky to have one or two a week!

:blush:...confused

It's very normal. Many women in the first few weeks of pregnancy, suddenly find themselves going more frequently. Eventually it usually changes for constipation, but for some it lasts the whole way through.

I had the frequent bowel movements in the beginning with my last few pregnancies:)

oh goodness!! i am so glad i just didnt have something weird goin on up inside me. XD like...sometimes when i just sit to pee i feel like some may come out! it is horrible! and then randomly just walking about i will be like oh goodness i need to go again???? lol

The change in hormones. They just affect every one a little differently. That's why some get m/s and some don't. Some get really tired, some don't.

I mean of course you could just have a tummy bug or it could be something you ate, but if you are in fact pregnant, it's really common for this to happen.

It's the same way many women (myself included)will get softer stool on the first day of their period.

ahhh thank you for the help! i hope it isnt just a tummy bug! do you perhaps know anything about a pulling sensation like from behind the belly button? it only lasted a few seconds..i thought maybe that could be implantation maybe..but then i dont know why it would come from behind my belly button :/ that and actually having sore boobs for the first time in my life are the only two new things ive had happen.

Well, I think the twinges can be anything, because when we are TTC, most of us are hypersensitive to every little twinge, that normally we wouldn't have even paid attention to.

But the sore boobs and different bowel habits, sound very promising. How many DPO are you? When you gonna test?

Omg! That's what's happening to me too. 2 everyday (tmi). All I'm getting is cramps but no Af, Af is 1 week late but all I'm getting is neg test.
Hmm so confused.

I'm 9 or 10 today..I'm going to test the 30 or 31st...if I can wait! Lol well navy let me know what happens with you! Hope its good news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->