Wasnt tryin but may be pregnant - mixed emotions

Rose1990

TTC #2
Reaction score
Hey everyone im new to this site a friend introduced me :hugs:

Im 21 and I maybe expecting my first baby....
I hav had a lot of the symptoms
At first I was so scared and i didnt want a baby, but I now I'm really excited and I feel ready emotionally to have a baby...
Just wondering what symptoms anyone else has had?

Always here if anyone needs a chat :) x

Hey everyone im new to this site a friend introduced me :hugs:

Im 21 and I maybe expecting my first baby....
I hav had a lot of the symptoms
At first I was so scared and i didnt want a baby, but I now I'm really excited and I feel ready emotionally to have a baby...
Just wondering what symptoms anyone else has had?

Always here if anyone needs a chat :) x

hey :D

well you know all mine as i referred you :haha:

but thought i'd welcome ya to the site hunny xx :flower:

love & :dust: to you :D xxxx

lol wow my mssg look so boring compared to yhurs.... heehee :)

& thanks missus...... besties for life <3 xxxx

Hi ya, Welcome.:flower:

So have you tested yet?

Thankyhu :)

& yes I took a test a week ago nothing showed but I knew it wud be too soon to check.... I took a test 3days ago and a faint line showed in the positive side

So im not too sure what to think yet.... but im havin a lot of the symptoms

xxx

Hey Hun if u get even a faint line in the positive means your pregnant babes But just early on so try again sooo and it should be darker congrats xxx

:O urm! OMG! Thankyhuuu ..... Im gettin a test on friday, so hopefully will know by then. If I am pregnant, I think I'll be 4weeks now. Ahhhh.... i'm so nervous, first baby...... live with fiances parents still.... so telling his parents shud be fun :S lol xxx

Hope you get the result you want when you test again :hugs:

Hi and welcome!! I thought i was pregnant too last month and was scared at the thought of having a baby but then like you got really excited, sadly for me Im not pregnant but we have now started to NTNP.

Hope you get the answer you want. Make sure you update aswell. Good Luck xx

Good luck then!!

Hope you get the answer you want look forward to hearing about your results. fx'ed.

Thankyhu everyone :) ...... Sorry to hear that happened to yhu mumble .... I really hope that doesnt happen to me either :/

I'm a bit confused now though.... I got the worst headache today..... felt like someone was crushin my head on each side.... and then i was throwing up :/

are bad headaches with sickness ossociated with pregnancy?

& I will let yhu know how I get on tomorrow, as Im going to the doctors....

Bit worried now as I think my in laws to be know that I may be preggy

Luv & cuddles to yhu all xxxxx

Hi!
I'm 21 also, and I can tell you I have never been pregnant but my cycles and periods have made me think so many a time.
Welcome. :hugs:

Hey Rinz731, well I've been pregnant once before wen i was very young, I lost it. I hope I am pregnan now, I've got a lot of help being offered my way and I can't wait to be a mummy :) xx

Hey Mumble x
Im feeling a bit queasy again today, but not sure if thats cuz i was sick yesterday. Boobs are so sore, I almost cried wen my partner knocked them :/
How are yhu today hunni?xxx

OOOhhhh it all sounds so good for you!!!

Im ok thanks, coming up to Ovulation time i think. Feeling abit off at the moment, have headache and feel sick but i know its too early for pregnancy symptoms x

:)

Awww see I dunno everyones different with how early symptoms show..... & I know I've heard of the saying phantom pregnancy, yhu feel like yhur preg cuz yhu wanna be, I hope thats not mee.....

I went to drop in clinic today but no-one was available, so I'm just gunna make a doctors appointment for friday.....

Fingers crossed for yhu hun, Hope everythin plans out the way yhu want it too xx

Are you planning on esting before hand or just waiting to go to the doctor?

I fink I'll wait till I go to doctor. I may request a blood test to check the hcg levels... becuz urine tests didn't work in my last pregnancy and I knew I was docs told me I wasnt.. then they send me for a scan and i was 8weeks.....

But If I feel impatient I may Buy a test anyways :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->