Wasnt tryin but may be pregnant - mixed emotions

Oh definetly request blood tests then!!!

Iv never taken a pregnancy test before so im actually excited to get to do one soon lol

Yeah i fink I will do that :) ...

Aww when are yhu plannin on testin? & gud luck :)

well my periods not due for another two weeks so wont be till then!!

awww 2weeks aint that long... altho im a bit impatient cuz i wanna know now as well..... i dont wanna wait till friday lol x

I think ill be the same as you when the time is getting closer!! Are you not realllly tempted to go buy a test?

aww bless yha.

I am tempted but Im gunna wait. I cud even go to health centre tomoz and get a test dun..... hmmmm... I might just do that x

Iv been reading the slang words for in here haha AF= period lol

Hi and welcome to bnb and I hope u get the result u want x

ahhhh I havent looked at the slang words yet lol :) ..... My AF was due 3rd of feb so im 5days over x

OMG how have you not tested yet LOL!!!

When I was late last month I was too afraid to test because I was afraid of been pregnant but then when I knew I wanted to be I was rushing out to get a test lol

I did a test 9 days ago and it was negative, then i did another test 4days ago and a faint line showed in the positive side..... so I'm bein a bit more patient cuz I just want to get a real answer... Ive done some researching and my dpo was 2weeks ago.... so Im startng to panick a bit now! Excited & Scared at the same time

A faint line :D I heard a line is always a positive. I hope when you do test its a big think dark one!!! xx

Thankyhu Hunni :) .... I will let yha know wen i know :) ... If I am.... I'll be screamin, cryin and everything lol xx

Fingers crossed for yhu two missy

Thanks hun fingers crossed for you too but id be 99% sure you are!!! You better get on here straight away lol xx

Hi, welcome to bnb! Good luck with testing, hope you get the result you want x

heya :) i tested again today.... there was a very faint line AGAIN :( ..... Im makin an appointment for tomorrow so im gunna request a blood test. but Ive had 2 preg tests now both faint lines.... so I think I may be pregnant :) heeheeee xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->