Wasnt tryin but may be pregnant - mixed emotions

Awwww yay im so happy the line is still there, cant wait for tomorrows update :D x

Thankyhuuu hunnii <3 ... Im annoyed that I've had no definate answer yet tho lol... But I checked on an online calculator and it sayin im roughly 3weeks and 4days now .... so I fink Im gunna go a buy some folic acid tomoz just to be on the safe side :) x

Hows yhu?x

yeah thats a good idea hun!!

Im okish!! I been feeling crappy all day, sinus pains, sore throat, and just feeling light headed and when im walking feels like im drunk lol

awww bless yha.... im still getting over a cold atm.... so I know how yhu feel..... Hot choccy helps me :p ..... Hope yhu feel better soon x

heya hunni :flower:

Still no sign of period.... did two tests 3 days ago.... one came up a faint positive again and the other showed nothing..... But I've been gettin a very strange feelin in my lower left side, the feelin is almost the same as wen yhur eye twitches/spasms..... I dnt know if thats the fluttering sensation... but ive been sittin down for a while... it hasnt stopped for over an hour now....

How bout yhu, any news?
xx

Sounds like you're pregnant :) Good luck with your blood test!

That sounds like a good sign!! When are you going to the doctor??

Im ok just cramps in my side and crazy sore boobies, Period isnt due untill next week tho

You wouldn't have fluttery feelings this early on in a pregnancy, but having pains on one side may be concerning. I would go to the doctor and ask for a blood hCG test. It's probably absolutely nothing, but better to be safe than sorry!

Hey mumble, sounds like yhur showing some signs :) x..... My doctor appointment is next monday..... Im worried a bit now as pains are very sharp and stabby in my right side now... I think I might ring up doctor tomorrow.

Hi blueyedgirl, I hav got an appointment next monday im gettin a hcg blood test done then, im a bit concerned about the pains im getting, there gettin worse now. Im 13 days late for my period now.

I am waiting to test...I'm late and I'm really worried that if I'm not pregnant I will not be happy. I have a lot of symptoms and I'm laying awake at night thinking about what could happen. I'm dating my ex boyfriend again and I love him...I'm scared but excited...I think you understand! :)

Hey mumble, sounds like yhur showing some signs :) x..... My doctor appointment is next monday..... Im worried a bit now as pains are very sharp and stabby in my right side now... I think I might ring up doctor tomorrow.

Hi blueyedgirl, I hav got an appointment next monday im gettin a hcg blood test done then, im a bit concerned about the pains im getting, there gettin worse now. Im 13 days late for my period now.

Rose if the pains are worse there is a slight chance you may have an ectopic pregnancy, especially if the pain is on one side. I really don't mean to worry you, but if this IS the case, the sooner you have it looked at, the better the chances of saving your tube. If your pain is increasing, it's only on one side and you're still getting faint BFPs, I'd phone your doctor back up, explain your concerns and be seen earlier.

If your pains are that bad go to your doctor or the hospital i dont want to scare you but it could be ectopic, hope you ok xx :hugs:

Ah! Yeah I am a bit scared now.... iv had a constant pain there past 3/4 days now... but im also constipated... so Im not going to worry too much. I may ring doctor today and explain my worries and concerns and get an earlier appointment. I reallly hope its not an ectopic pregnancy, cause when the pain is there, I feel like im gunna faint :/ ...... Ha I said I wasn't going to worry too much, I lied lol :/ xx

I am waiting to test...I'm late and I'm really worried that if I'm not pregnant I will not be happy. I have a lot of symptoms and I'm laying awake at night thinking about what could happen. I'm dating my ex boyfriend again and I love him...I'm scared but excited...I think you understand! :)

Hey newbie :flower:

Yeah I can understand why your so scared, me and my OH didnt plan to get pregnant at all, but im now 14 days late for my period. We live with my OH parents and we just relocated to scotland, so the last thing on our minds was a baby, the thought of tellin his parents still scares me but it shouldnt cause if I am I know I will be a great mummy, I know this cause im a worrier! lol . Honestly you'll go through so many emotions. My best advice is take a test. Does your Oh know? x

Rose, I'm sorry, but I'm not really understanding why you're waiting with seeing a doctor when you may possibly have an ectopic pregnancy? As someone who's been through the scare, I'm really baffled by your reaction.
If you have an ectopic pregnancy, your tube could rupture, which will put you in medical danger, let alone extreme pain. You would lose your tube and do real potential damage to your entire reproductive system.
The earlier an ectopic is caught, the safer you will be, and the higher likelihood you'd be able to keep your tube.

I agree with blueeyedgirl1, if this pain is bad you should seriously hurry to the doctor, ectopic pregnancy has killed people before, this is something to take really seriously. But I have also heard pain around the ovaries can occur in early pregnancy too, but I don't think it should be making you feel faint so go to the doctor anyway!
Good luck x

i also agree with blueeyedgirl1 and xsadiex,
an ectopic pregnancy could be fatal. if you are in pain at any point during a pregnancy i would always recommend seeing a doctor immediately even if it means going to a&e.
dont wait for an appointment, if anythings wrong it could be getting worse the longer you leave it.
goog luck and i hope all is well hunni
x

i did go to doctor 4 days ago... got sent to hospital for testing and a scan there was no ectopic pregnancy.... I was worried and I have family who have been thur the same situation... so I know how dangerous it is.... sorry to hear that some of yhy have been thru it. Still no sign of period either... so im hoping ive got a pregnancy.... ive got a scan in 3weeks to check :D

Gud luck to yhu all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->