Wasnt tryin but may be pregnant - mixed emotions

sorry it was 3 days ago i went, it was same day as i posted

Thankyhuu :) ... I just cant wait to go to the scan.... to find out if im a mummy <3 xx

If you went to the doctor, why didn't they do a blood test to check for pregnancy?

If you went to the doctor, why didn't they do a blood test to check for pregnancy?

Yeah WSS^^ surely If they have told u you weren't having an ectopic (sp??) Pregnancy they should have tested to see if u were pregnant? X

Yes they did do a blood test, but nothing showed up.... I asked the doctor if there was still a possibilty that Im pregnant if it was only early days during the pregnancy.... and because I had the implanon removed beginning of january thats why there giving me a scan.... to make sure theres nothing wrong and to see if theres a pregnancy thats why they wanted me to wait 3 weeks :) so I still dont know whether im missing perios because i came off implanon, or im pregnant x

I must say I find it amusing the people on here who have manga/anime avatars. :)

Let us know how it all turns out! Wanna know wanna know!

Heya :)

Well I came on february 14th/15th cant memba exact date... which I was really dissapointed about... but im late again now... I was due my AF on the 14/15th march and nothing, not had any pains at all though, execpt a lil back pain and very sore boobs... Im not gunna get my hopes up this time. I have taken a home preg test 4 days ago but both came back negative.. so im waiting til next week, call docs again, and see what they suggest lol... things r never straight forward are they? lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->