wat size is your tv??

50 :) and i LOVE IT

At first it looks HUGE, then you get used to it and it just looks normal, i could totally have bigger lol

50 :) and i LOVE IT

At first it looks HUGE, then you get used to it and it just looks normal, i could totally have bigger lol

Have to agree with that bit :haha:

When ever I go to other houses now which have smallers tvs im like wow thats tiny how do you watch it?!?!?! I always joke that certain family members need bigger tv's because they look portable compared to mine :haha:

Oh wants a 50" in the livingroom and to put the 46" in our bedroom! But I know he would want bigger again then he would be like "hey lets put the 46" in kyles room!"

ours is 40" and it is just right for the size of the lounge.

42 in living room, 32 in basement (both flat screens), 36 (but old) tv in bedroom.

We have 2 32" TV's one in the bedroom one in the living room and honestly they are perfect size for our home xx

40" in the lounge and I can't remember what the others are about 26" I think.

42" and I love it but find it really hard to watch tv on anything smaller now haha :haha:

32", 10 years old and works like a charm.

50" with 1080p. The picture is great and I love watching HD documentaries on it.

50 in tv/family room and 37 in living room. Our rooms are huge and I actually struggled to read the menus on my 37!

We do love it, Panasonic all the way!

I'm not a massive fan of huge tvs, I think you should get what works for your room size, I hate massive tvs in tiny rooms, LOL, feel sick trying to watch it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->