wat size is your tv??

I have a 50" in the living room and a 32" in my bedroom. The twins dont have one

Personally I'd have a bigger tv in the front room as my bracket is universal

32 in the lounge, only tv in our flat atm. Would like a 42, maybe a christmas present to ourselves for the lounge and put the 32 in our room.
x

42'' downstairs bedroom one is alot not sure what it is though!

Too big...42" in the living room and yet DH wants a 50! :dohh: I suggested a 25" in the living room and kitchen which would equal it :haha: but he was having none of it.

I have a 42" downstairs, but ive saved up nearly enough now to get a 50" for downstairs and have my old one in my room. Love big tvs! x

We got 42" Sony Bravia just today and i love it much... Very compatible with my xbox kinect :)

47 or 48in in living room, it's like my 2nd baby.
36in in my basement

My parents just got a 60in TV though. It's a mammoth & they can watch 8 football games at once on it with their Direct TV, and each are a pretty decent size :shock:

OH's parents just got a 60in, its like being at the cinema!

We have a 50in in the living room and our old 42in is in the conservatory, I get banished into there when OH is watching sport!

26" because our old house was so small and that was plenty big enough for the room, but now we've moved we want to get a bigger one but only 32, or maybe a bit bigger but no bigger than 40, and put the 26 in our bedroom. Our teenage son has a 19 inch in his room, and i want to get a similar size one for the kitchen.

30" i think downstairs and a porti 20" in our room. We're saving for a 45" though for next year :). A 50" wouldn't fit in our living room though :lol:!

iv got a 51" in my living room and i love it :D cant blame OH for it either cuz he doesnt live with me :haha: i find it really strange watchin tv in the bedroom because its alot smaller, not sure what size it is though

52" in the living room.
38" I think in the bedroom (old living room TV it's bloody heavy)
16" combi in spare room and Hallie has a 19" flatscreen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->