Watched CSI last night - Ian Moone = scariest man ever!!!!!

Jody R

Reaction score
I don't know if I am up to date with these or not and I think this is the series set in Las Vegas but did anyone see it?

They had this woman in bed being attacked but not killed by a man who turned out to be wearing a black rubber body suit. He slashed her arms but left her alive. He then killed another woman while her car was going through a car wash and her young daughter was in the back.

Turned out he was giving them warnings to confess a secret or a crime and if they didn't confess after the first attack he came back to finish them off.

He was dressed head to toe in a shiny black rubber suit and he was some kind of contortionist, he could fit into really small spaces and hang upside down and he walked like a spider on his hands and feet.

He would hide in there houses, watching them through holes in the ceiling or hide under their beds while they slept.

He signed a message to say his name was Ian Moone but that was an anagram of "I am no one" so they still don't know his name.

He got away so I know he must be coming back in later episodes.

And it really freaked me out. I can usually watch anything like that and not be scared but I had to check all the wardrobes and under my bed last night. :blush:

I can't wait to find out what happens next though, does he come back?

Someone mentioned this one on Facebook a few weeks ago and it sounded really good, I'll need to see it!

You really do have to see it. I was glued to the screen and he just has to come back and they have to catch him so I can go to bed without worrying about who might be under it :haha:

They could actually put him in a horror film, he was that scary!

I LOVE CSI.

This episode was fab, i think he will be like the Miniture killer and the Suicide man, where they reintroduce them again.

V xxx

Was it on telly recently?

it was brilliant, i was scared going up to bed too! arh! lol!

Last night S.

You can watch it online.

https://www.five.tv/shows/csi-crime-scene-investigation/episodes/episode-4-259

V xxx

It was on channel 5 last night at 9pm and then I had to stay up until 1am to see if they showed a follow up (they didn't, it was CSI's from other cities).

Can you watch it online? It was worth it.

Brill v and jody, thank you very much xxx

This scared the hell out of me!!!
I struggled to fall asleep for nights after watching it.
Want to see the next episode now so I know what happens. :(

DH got the heebie jeebies :rofl:

It says to be continued.
Anyone know if there was a follow up episode?
I've had a look and couldn't find one.
Wanna know what happened!

Wasn't that the 'new' episode? i'm pretty sure the next one is at 9pm on tuesday, channel 5.

(i'm a huge CSI geek :haha:)

I've looked it up and don't think the next episode is linked.
OH asked on forum and apparently this season finale is going to finish off that story line.
Dunno that I can wait till then, still convinced he is hiding in my house!

I've looked it up and don't think the next episode is linked.
OH asked on forum and apparently this season finale is going to finish off that story line.
Dunno that I can wait till then, still convinced he is hiding in my house!

Well, if he's in your house that means he isn't in mine, so I'm happy. :winkwink:

He's still giving me nightmares! Can't wait to find out what happens with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->