Watching a live band

Flump17 08 11

Reaction score
Hi all

Just looking for advice really, we're invited to a birthday party tonight and they gave a live band on (quite noisy) and I wondered if bubba would be ok, I am 11w +3 days xxxx

Sure it will be fine..hope so! I'm seeing Take That on Friday 1st July and then the Foo Fighters the following night, I'll be around 33 weeks then!

Found this:

https://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/ask-heidi/lloud-noises.aspx

Yeah definitely will be fine - so long as you're not down in the mosh pit :)
I have lots of gigs scheduled and am planning on going to Glastonbury too (my last chance for a few years). The hardest part for me is how tired I get after even a remotely late night. Have fun xx

Sure it will be fine..hope so! I'm seeing Take That on Friday 1st July and then the Foo Fighters the following night, I'll be around 33 weeks then!

Found this:

https://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/ask-heidi/lloud-noises.aspx

Me too!!! Well I am seeing The foos on the Saturday and TT on the Tuesday and I will also be 33 weeks! I am a big biffy fan so really dont want to miss it. Luckily I live in MK so if it is a boiling hot day I know people who live next to the bowl so i can leave it as late as possible before getting there!

TT might be fun though as think we are going by train, last time I got the train back from Wembley when we went to see Green day is was packed but hoping due to bubba I may be able to get a seat!

xxx

Ooooh spooky, I'll be exactly 33 weeks the day I have tickets to see Take That!! However, my tickets are standing, not seated, & I'm really not sure if I'll be up to going..??

Are you at Wembley for TT? Our Wembley tickets are standing but you also have the choice of unallocated seating in the first tier so I will decide on the day how I am feeling if we stand or sit. As far as I am aware all Wembley standing tickets have this option.
xxx

I went to see Muse at Wembley and there were plenty of free seats for the standing people - you'll have no problem at all getting a nice comfy spot with a good view.

I am seeing the Foo Fighters next month and that will be loud! I hadnt even thought of this tbh!

Are you at Wembley for TT? Our Wembley tickets are standing but you also have the choice of unallocated seating in the first tier so I will decide on the day how I am feeling if we stand or sit. As far as I am aware all Wembley standing tickets have this option.
xxx

Oh, that's interesting. My tickets are for Villa Park in Birmingham. I wonder if there's the same option of unallocated seats?

I grew up with a lot of music around me so I thought I'd start our little one early!!

V jealous of Glasto K4tie!

MissMooMoo, I remember the trains were busy coming back from Foo's at Wembley too. Last time I was at the Bowl was Green Day and that was heaving, will have 6ft 4 DH to look after me!! Can't wait, will be an awesome weekend :) We only live about 15mins from MK x

TT tickets are seated but will be tight! x

I grew up with a lot of music around me so I thought I'd start our little one early!!

V jealous of Glasto K4tie!

MissMooMoo, I remember the trains were busy coming back from Foo's at Wembley too. Last time I was at the Bowl was Green Day and that was heaving, will have 6ft 4 DH to look after me!! Can't wait, will be an awesome weekend :) We only live about 15mins from MK x

That was the last time I was at the Bowl too! that was a boiling hot day if I remember! Dont think I will be trying to get as close this time though, may sit safely on the hill instead! I will keep my eye out for a bump protected by a 6ft 4 guy!

xxx

ha how funny i am supposed to be seeing tt but again we are supposed to be standing, i prob wont be able to go because i am already struggling at work, i work in a restaurant , and already my back hips and legs ache and i get dizzy which never improved last pregnancy . . . i will be gutted! my sis will want to jump around and run around london all day i am gutted but i would hate to spoil her day by doing something stupid like moaning all day and then fainting or something lol ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh not fair!

I'm seeing take that on the 1st, got standing/unreserved seating - I had those tickets for the concert in 2009 and you can get really quite good seats - I can't wait :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->