Watching the footy tonight?

xlouloux

LTTC & 1 Furbaby
Reaction score
After watching the last match I am quite looking forward to tonight's! Although I'm not sure how long I will be able to look at Rooney for, I really can't stand him!

My OH will be glued to it so yes, I will be watching whether I want to or not lol!

Well i bet on england and france to win tonight so got £33 (woop) riding on this

Yeah, we're watching it! :) My Fiance loves Rooney :haha: but he is a United season ticket holder as well so I suppose he's allowed to like him :haha: But how bad is Milner playing? His crosses have been poor... Should have Theo Walcott on :)

Agreed, Rooney isn't doing to well either, he needs to score to restore my faith in him. :D

Rooney's played a few decent passes but we're not really producing anything in the final 3rd which is really frustrating!

And we are being defensively poor. Letting them run from their goal to half way in our half before tackling :shrug:

Urgh, heart in my mouth

:haha: I hope they can turn it around in the second half. Last game they looked like they wanted it a whole heap more than today :wacko:

I reckon they were holding back on purpose, conserve energy and all that.

i personally feel its because we havent got chris smalling playing lol

or maybe its because im missing seeing his sweaty body - yummy :blush:

I hope you're right! All it takes is for 1 goal and we're out! :( Hope he brings Theo on...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->