Water Aerobics or Yoga in Harlow?

LadyJones

Reaction score
Hi

I'm new here and due on 1st Feb!

Can anyone recommend a prenatal water aerobics or yoga class in Harlow, Essex?

Thanks in advance

:thumbup:

Hi there, im expecting same time as you, also looking for yoga and aqua aerobics in harlow, just came across your post yesterday! might have a contact about the aqua, seems that pregnancy yoga in harlow isnt easy to find though-will update you when i get some more info if you want?

Hello Lady Jones,

I might be able to help both you and Cleopops! I was searching Google last night trying to find ways to advertise my Prenatal Pilates class in Harlow and found your thread. I was surprised myself at how little there is in the area for expecting Mums, quite poor really and having just had my daughter 5 months ago today I feel quite passionate about building my class up to provide something for pregnant women in the area - I just don't know where to advertise it!

The class is on a Tuesday night at 7pm in the Latton Bush Centre. It lasts an hour and I currently have 5 mums to be in the class, most of whom are about 17wks pregnant, I would like to build it up to 12 over the next few months. It's a lovely class specifically designed for expecting women, really relaxed and we focus on the core abdominal muscles, pelvic floor and back. Pilates is similar to yoga but it is more concentrated on the areas just mentioned, muscles that are so important during and leading up to childbirth!

All I ask is that you are at least 12 wks on and I would supply a letter etc for your midwife to gain their approval/support along the way. The classes are £45 for 6 wks and you can continue as far as you feel comfortable and your midwife is happy.

Can I give you any more details? I can supply you with my telephone number via email if you prefer,

Regards
Belinda

I live in Harlow & this sounds perfect! I'm coming up to 16 weeks pregnant & need some exercise back in my life, before I go crazy. Please could you send me your details :winkwink:

I know there's a new aqua Zumba class taking place at one of the schools, however may not be as suitable while pregnant. Might be worth while after though. Only £4 a session too. hth x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->