Water breaking slowly or bloody show? UPDATE in labor!!!

Hmmm this makes me wonder because I've been spotting pink since Fri mirning and it's been a constant and I feel it drip out at times but no serious contractions. Just a ton of sporadic BH that last all day...but I've been feeling those since last Sunday.

Maybe so! For me it's not really spotting, more like dribbling or a leak, if that makes any sense lol. Almost as if I keep peeing myself but it's def not pee!

I felt like I wet myself this morning but it's pink no clear in it at all. I think my contractions have picked up.. I'm just hoping it's not false labor still.

eek :happydance: right on your due date too!! :happydance: Good luck mama!!! Will be stalking for an update :happydance::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yay for labor! Stalking for updates! Congrats!

Yay for labor! Everyone is having their babies like yesterday and today. It's a very popular weekend for them!

Exactly how my labour started! 2am in morning was hind waters had him at 10 pm that night! Goodluck!! Xxx

Oh my god..I was thinking of you just before and I said "i wonder if she had her baby yet" so I came on to check and this was the first thread I saw lol. I am so happy for you girl! Can't wait to see pictures :) Good luck

Good luck! everyone is leaving third trimester and going to baby club the last couple days! So excited for you and everyone else. Can't wait for an update/pictures.

Thank you girls! :)
Just a quick update here. Still in labor, been going at it for 15+ hours now. Wasn't dilating and contractions slowed so I'm currently on a Pitocin drip. Had the epidural and got some sleep. The epidural wasn't too painful but made me SO nauseous. I'm at 5cm now and the nurse thinks it may be around midnight when I deliver.
So for now we're just waiting!

Thank you girls! :)
Just a quick update here. Still in labor, been going at it for 15+ hours now. Wasn't dilating and contractions slowed so I'm currently on a Pitocin drip. Had the epidural and got some sleep. The epidural wasn't too painful but made me SO nauseous. I'm at 5cm now and the nurse thinks it may be around midnight when I deliver.
So for now we're just waiting!

You never know how fast it'll go once you're relaxed! Best of luck, will be stalking for baby updates :)

I'm so excited for you!!!! Looking forward to your updates :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->