water infection wont go!

SVT1991

Reaction score
So in october I had a water infection, didnt think it went so went back as got terrible cramps and braxton hicks a week ago, I was given 5 days of amoxicillin, honestly it got worse so went back yesterday and been given keflex 3x 250mg a day, a low dose as keflex made me sick last time :( its bad and really getting me down and cramps at night are the worst! But now ive also realised ive got thrushand been toldto go back once antibiotics are finished but this is hell!! Anyone had this that wont go , im so worried and frustrated... sorry about the rant but its he tting me soo down I dunno what to do :(

If I were you I would go do a urine culture. Not just a pee stick saying if u have an infection or not but also a culture to see what type of bacteria you are dealing with and which antibiotic is best to treat it. Certain bacterial strains are resistant to some antibiotics. I would also ask my Dr to preform a vaginal culture to make sure there's nothing else going on there. Good luck xx

They have sent off a sample to have a look hopefully get some answers, ill be going back next week if not before I hate going to the doctors so much but cant go on like this xx

Ugh sounds so painful, hope your test comes back with something conclusive !! xx

Grapefruitseedextract helped me many times with bladder infections in the first trimester (brought on by progesterone tablets). It is a more natural antibiotic and side effect free. It isn't 100% natural, but not harmful and definitely far less problematic than real antibiotics.
I always give it a try before taking actual antibiotics and 95% of the time it worked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->