Water leak after bath ?? sorry if TMI !

Vix79

Reaction score
Last night, about half an hour after I got out of the bath I had a small gush of water as I sat down on the bed. I immediately thought it was my waters breaking and called my M/W for advice. She said it was probably bath water that had got trapped (!) and then leaked out. She told me to put a pad on and if it was dry in an hour then it wasn't my waters. I've had a pad on all night and this morning and it is still dry, but was just wondering whether anyone else had a similar experience? Thanks.

Yep, I have this all the time after my baths since about 28 weeks. I remember oh pointing it out to me when i stood up from bed and there was a big wet patch. He thought waters had gone and started to panic! Nothing wrong with checking it out with mw though! x

i dont get how the bath water ends up getting trapped hahaha
but yes this has happened to me aswell xx

yup me too even before pregnancy i think....

I think it is something to do with everything down there 'stretching' and 'opening' ready for giving birth. Much more space for water to get 'trapped'!!! How lovely pregnancy is! xxx

I read earlier something about the cervix being a lot more absorbent towards the end of pregnancy, which sounds a bit strange but might explain it! Yes, there's certainly a lot of joys of being pregnant, particularly towards the end that I had no idea were heading my way 8 months ago!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->