Water

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
Just a curious question really, do they have to have water as a drink or cold they have say a 2ozs cup of formula milk (changed to cows after 1yr)

Formula isn't thirst quenching enough apparently, and I guess if you give milk whenever LO is thirsty, that could give un-needed extra calories.

We give connah water in his sippy. We dont monitor how much but he will have a big drink after every meal x

i was wondering the same thing! mum2b can you move in with me to help wean Luca? haha. you always have right answers! so glad your here to share your weaning knowledge!:hugs:

Oh dear I hope I don't come across as someone who thinks they knows it all. Actually please no one answer that!! I'm just a big reader and want to be a nutritionist one day, so am interested in all things food...

haha no mum2b i was being completely honest about u helping me wean luca! im clueless and its not working out so well:dohh: i'm just happy i can come here and trust the information im getting from you guys :thumbup:

Amber won't take anything but milk which I don't mind because she doesn't take what 'they' recommend is the appropriate amount of formula per day (or even week).

She is so fading away to a shadow too (the 6month old in the 9-12month clothing) lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->