Waterbirth! Opinions & Experiences

I really want a water birth aswell. Theres somethning about it that appeals to me. iv told my m/w and asked my dr's and they said the new maternity suite at my hospital has quite a few :D woohoo

I really want a water birth aswell. Theres somethning about it that appeals to me. iv told my m/w and asked my dr's and they said the new maternity suite at my hospital has quite a few :D woohoo

Hi Tracie....just noticed you're Nottingham too!! Which hospital is that one?? City or QMC? I'm leaning towards a water birth, but as I live in Mansfield currently, I will be at Kings Mill. I know they have a new maternity suite too, but not sure how many pools they have. I'll have to ask!!x

Hi mummy2b0112,

Just wondering how you got on with your water birth at Kings Mill Hospital. I am due in March and was thinking of a water birth there too. Any advice/ help you could give me would be great!

Thanks

Hi Tracie,

Just wondering which hospital you were at and did you go ahead with your waterbirth?

I am due in March at Kings Mill and like the idea of a water birth? Wondered if you had any experience you could share??

Thanks

I'm also planning a water birth.
I like the free feeling of water, also the added privacy helps aswell.
We don't have any other pain relief options here except for epidural, so that's why I'm opting for a water birth.
My only fear is, that the pool won't be available. :nope:

I loved it. The birth pool hadn't arrived in time for the birth but I still felt like I really wanted to get in water so we ran the bath. Not so easy for the midwife but I was still really comfortable.

I would hire I birth pool next time, though. And get in a lot sooner. The comfort I felt was amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->