Waterloo road

xolily

Reaction score
Not impressed with the new series at all. The actors/actresses are cack, it's ruining it :(

I didn't know it was back on! When did the new series start?

It started last week. And I know what you mean I am not a fan of the new people either a couple of them are rubbish actors.

I think it will take time to get used to the new actors. I'm not keen on the new ones myself but I did really like the ones from the last series.

I love Waterloo road but I thought the same from the last few new episodes. Anyone else think Ronan and Vicky are just becoming an old school Donte and Clo from the old episodes?? And I hate that they've just left it hanging from the last series about Jess and Aiden's baby!!
Hate the new headteacher too!

Omg I forgot about Jess and Aiden! That's the only thing that annoys me about Waterloo road, they do a storyline and then it's either unfinished and completely forgotten about in the next series or it's a big story line (like the teacher that married the student a while back.. Forget their names now) and they never mention it ever again. A bit of continuity would be nice!

I hate how they don't finish storylines. I've not been impressed with this series so far, hopefully it will pick up soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->