waterproof nappy bag question

Delilah

Mom to Nathan Ulysses
Reaction score
Hi I just wondered what you all use for your used nappies when you are out and about? Is there a particular brand of waterpoof bags that work out better than others?

I'm just pulling togehter last minute bits now and need to buy 2 for my bag and OH's bag

Thanks

Any wet bag would be handy. There's not really that much difference just style, they all do the same job at the end of the day. Personally i prefer zippers too drawstring aswell. At the moment I use a large Monkey Foot wet bag, it's great really pretty and holds a good 4/5 nappies.

At the moment i just use a persil bag that i got in my bounty pack! Its just a waterproof bag with drawstring at top. It seems to work for now untill i get some pennies for a nice one!!

I prefer ones with a zipper; I currently also use a large Monkey Foot wet bag; I love their designs :p

ohhh I have a lush Blueberry Minky wetbag :D I was using just a little bag from M&S which is from there holiday range - worked as a emergency bag :D but do love my BB bag now :D Although would quite like a monkey foot bag too :blush:

I prefer ones with a zipper; I currently also use a large Monkey Foot wet bag; I love their designs :p

Same here... I just bought three and I'm thinking of buying another one! :blush:

i still dont have one yet, i still use carrier bags, nowhere near as pretty :haha:

x

I originally bought a fleece & PUL one, I think it's a Nappies by Minki one but the fleece makes it quite bulky so I don't use it, I'm keeping it for her swimming things. I have two of the big pop-in ones, which aren't the prettiest (stripy) but they're the right size for 6 nappies, not that we ever use that many when out. They are drawstring ones but I never fill them so I just fold them up with the nappies in. I also have two small, one-nappy pop-in ones and I use those too for when we're not out for too long. I got them free with a big load of pop-ins... they work well but I'd probably buy a prettier one if didn't have them.

Thanks I'll check out the Monkey Foot ones they sound lovely x

There are going to be new MF wet bags available across retailers some time this week hopefully :flower:

Iv got one of the Blueberry Minky wetbags- I got mine for a tenner from babykind at the moment! Fits 3 nappies which is perfect as id never use more than 3 when i go out!

Id recommend the zip ones, i think they hold smells and moisture better than drawstring.

Im after one of these new MF designs though lil bump!! Do you know who's getting them first?!

we'll all be getting them at the same time, towards the end of the week as far as I am aware. I don;t know who else has ordered apart from me lol However it's likely everyone will have different ones too because there are only limited numbers so it's whoever got to the pre orders first!

woo! I might save my pennies for one in that case....you got any ideas of designs?! :blush:

You're probably not even allowed to say! :haha:

Ermmmm I'm not sure if i can say tbh!

ha! its alright im just being cheeky! I shall patiently wait with everyone else til the end of this week....

*sits and twiddles thumbs...*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->